- Sort by Default Order
$23.20 – $156.60SKF LGMT 2 / 3 is mineral oil based, lithium soap thickened grease with excellent thermal stability within its operating temperature range. This premium quality, general purpose grease is suitable for a wide range of industrial and automotive applications.
$9.80 – $195.00
- MULTIS EP 2 is a true multi purpose grease, formulated for lubrication of loaded slide-, ball-, and roller-bearings, wheel bearings, universal joints, chassis, and various shock loaded or vibrating applications in transport, agriculture and off road equipment, operating in wet, dusty and/or dry conditions.
- Suitable as general purpose grease for industrial applications requiring a NLGI 2 grade
- extreme Pressure
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when
A top quality lubricating grease manufactured from best quality vegetable oil and thickened with non-soap bentonite, together with corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.The grease has good mechanical stability and is compatible with natural and synthetic rubbers. It is resistant to hydrocarbons and most chemicals. Eliminates rubber swelling.It is designed for use on automotive brake assemblies, rubber components, and hydraulic components. Because of it’s resistance to lubricating oil it is suitable for gland packing and seals.
- Provide a high dropping point.
- Extended life in wet environments.
- Suitable for wide range of bearing speed.
- Extra protection against rust and corrosion.
- Reduce wear under heavy or shock load and vibrations.
- Excellent resistance to water washout and contamination.
- Meets U.K Timken Standard
$12.80 – $485.00APPLICATIONS/BENEFITS
- Water resistant
- Good adhesiveness
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Resist oil separation over time